Dart Europe adheres to all applicable privacy laws and only collects Personal Data from users that is necessary to perform our services and provide a positive user experience.
- Personal Data: Any data or information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. An identified person is a physical person who can be directly or indirectly identified through their name, ID number, contact information, location data, and other identifiers. An identifiable person may also be identified through factors related to their physical, economic, cultural, or social identity. For more information, please refer to the GDPR’s definition of Personal Data in Art.4(1).
- Data Controller: The legal entity that is responsible for determining which Personal Data is collected, how it is collected, and what it is used for. In this instance, Dart Europe is the Data Controller.
- Data Processor: The legal individual, company, or entity that is responsible for handling Personal Data at the request of the Data Controller. A single Data Controller may cooperate with multiple Data Processors simultaneously.
- Processing of Personal Data: All operations relating to the Personal Data of website users, including its collection, processing, storage, transfer, alteration, sharing, and deletion.
- GDPR: The European General Data Protection Regulation (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.)
Personal Data Collection
Dart Europe collects Personal Data from site visitors to help us ensure that our website and services function as intended. There are two main types of Personal Data that we collect from users. They are as follows:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
As you use the Dart Europe website, personally identifiable information may be gathered from you. PII refers to any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual. This information can include your full name, date of birth, contact details, address, and financial details.
Non-personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII)
Data Collection Legal Grounds
Dart Europe collects and processes Personal Data under the following legal grounds:
- Contractual: Some Personal Data may be required from you for us to fulfil a contractual obligation. For example, if you communicate with us through our Contact form, we need some Personal Data, including your name and contact details, to respond to you.
- Legal Compliance: We may be required by the GDPR and other privacy laws to collect certain Personal Data from site visitors.
- Legitimate Interest: As per the GDPR, we are permitted to collect Personal Data if we have a legitimate interest in doing so. For example, we have a legitimate interest in improving the performance of our website and delivering personalised content to our users.
- Consensual Collection: We may collect other Personal Data for reasons not listed above if we receive explicit consent from users.
Personal Data Usage
We use the Personal Data collected from site visitors in multiple ways, such as:
- Analysing website performance;
- Improving services and features that impact user experience;
- Informing users of promotions based on their preferences and online activity;
- Identifying and fixing bugs;
- Monitoring and preventing illegal activity;
- Complying with relevant laws, authoritative demands, and privacy regulations.
Personal Data Protection
Dart Europe and all of its staff members are committed to adhering to all privacy laws and safeguarding the Personal Data collected from site visitors.
We ensure that your Personal Data is exposed to the minimum number of personnel necessary for the execution of our services and the maintenance of our website. All staff members have signed non-disclosure agreements that prevent them from sharing your Personal Data with unauthorised third parties.
Dart Europe may be legally obliged to disclose Personal Data with authorities in rare circumstances, such as if a user is involved in a criminal investigation. We will thoroughly investigate any requests for access to Personal Data to determine their legitimacy and whether they outweigh the privacy rights of our users.
We will not share your Personal Data with any third parties without your consent. If we are requested to disclose Personal Data to third parties, we will inform you in advance and ask for your explicit agreement before taking any action, if your consent is legally required.
Personal Data Retention
All Personal Data collected from users is saved for the minimum time necessary for us to complete any actions, such as providing services and allowing proper website function. In specific circumstances, we may retain Personal Data for an extended time period and in accordance with all applicable laws. Please note that third parties may also have access to Personal Data collected from Dart Europe users, including our hosting company or IT service provider, as permitted by the relevant data protection laws.
Cookies are present throughout the Dart Europe website as they help us improve our services and ensure that all features work as intended. Cookies are small files that allow us and other websites to identify users and their devices.
Cookies can be disabled at any time through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can choose to opt out of them through the pop-up window that appears when you access our website for the first time. Please note that disabling cookies may negatively impact your user experience and can cause certain features to become limited or inaccessible.
We ask that all users behave appropriately when using our website and services. If we suspect that any of our users are engaging in illegal activity on the Dart Europe website, we have the right to revoke their access to our services and temporarily or permanently suspend their accounts. Additionally, we reserve the right to contact the relevant authorities, depending on the severity of the offence and if we believe it is necessary to do so.
Your Privacy Rights
All users of Dart Europe have a set of fundamental rights regarding the collection and processing of their Personal Data.
As per privacy legislation, including the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Subject Access: You may request Dart Europe to grant you access to any Personal Data that is related to you.
- Restriction: You may request that access to your Personal Data is temporarily limited in specific circumstances.
- Rectification: You may request that some or all of your Personal Data be rectified by Dart Europe if you believe it has been recorded incorrectly.
- Deletion: You may request that Dart Europe deletes some or all of your Personal Data. As the Data Controller, Dart Europe is also responsible for informing third parties that your Personal Data shall be deleted.
- Transfer: You may request that Dart Europe transfers some or all of your Personal Data to a third party.
- Complain: You may file a complaint with relevant authorities if you believe Dart Europe or any third parties have violated your privacy rights.
All users have the right to withdraw their consent to Dart Europe processing their Personal Data. Additionally, you may dispute our legitimate interest grounds for Personal Data collection if your privacy rights outweigh our proposal as per the GDPR. Other privacy regulations may apply depending on your country of residence.
Changes to This Policy